Stillwater Fire Protection

Stillwater Fire Protection

Blog Spot

Grease Ignites NE Columbus Restaurant Fire

NORTHEAST COLUMBUS -- A small grease fire will keep a Northeast Columbus restaurant closed for a couple days. Fire crews told ABC 6/FOX 28 News that grease inside grills at the Logan's Roadhouse on Morse Crossing ignited around 11:15 p.m. Thursday. The restaurant was closed at the time of the fire and everyone had gone home. Heavy smoke could be seen from outside the restaurant, but crews said that was because of how hoods over each grill vents smoke outside. Firefighters had to break down a door to get inside and were able to contain flames to the kitchen area. The restaurant's manager told ABC 6/FOX 28 News late Thursday night that they would stay closed the next few days while they clean up the kitchen.

Blog Stats

  • Total posts(10)
  • Total comments(0)

Forgot your password?